Purchasing Director, with strong international background..
An INTL automotive equipment manufacturer, with 5+ plants in Europe and worldwide connections.
Paris, France + business trips + remote work.
• The existing purchasing organization suffers from important downsizings and resignations, altogether
• The Company has set ambitious savings objectives for 2017, some already embedded, plus additional savings left to be achieved
• The purchasing Department needs to be strongly staffed and reinforced by newcomers, to reach those savings
• The Interim Manager is a senior purchasing Director, who would bring his experience of complex and international purchasing organizations Automotive sector related and support the ongoing recruitment loop.
The following skills are expected:
• Reconstruction of a weakened Purchasing Department (whereas day to day business faces a hive of activity)
• Day to day management of the purchasers
• Savings target and related action plans follow up
• Improvement suggestions
• Portfolio optimization
• Sourcing experience (suppliers are dispersed “everywhere”)
• Negotiation skills
• Contractual knowledge
• “Massification” of purchasing volumes to increase bargaining power
• Knowledge of standard Purchasing tools
• Reallocation of suppliers market shares according to competitiveness, quality control process, production capacity
• Search for alternative suppliers able to meet Clients requirements
• Search for suppliers in emerging sources
• Organization of requests for quotations and negotiations
• Increase of the efficiency and the impact of contracts, with TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) approach
• Standardization of financial and contractual terms between countries, on equal terms of products and services
• Standardization of needs from one country to another, from one project to another
• Review of specification
• Optimization of transport costs, working on stock-keeping units
• Outsourcing of some services managed internally
• Optimization and shortening of the complete purchasing process
• Implementation of purchasing performance monitoring tools and steering dashboard
• Results oriented and effective cost "killer"
• Proven experience implementation and operational purchasing effectiveness
• Committed to delivering measurable savings, P&L wise.
• Skilled professionals used to deal with high-level stakes.
• Knowing the related sector (mandatory) with families such as Mechanic, Stamping, Machining, Manufacturing, Overheads, etc.
French fluent or native is mandatory as well as English. Other European language(s) will be a plus.
To be negotiate with the candidate.
Mail : email@example.com
TABURY CONSULTANT INTERNATIONAL , helps everyday company in their staff, in their consulting, and interim management profil, wordwilde.