A consulting firm, managing a contract for a Blue chip, one of the world’s leading Oil & Gas actor.
The US of A + a West African country.
• Support the analysis and, then, the implementation of a new organization at Field Operations level & Implement a culture of operation excellence emphasizing on Production & Maintenance processes
• Design, formalize and manage the implementation of target operation processes onshore and offshore
• Active supervision of the project resources (multi-located)
• Maintenance prioritization, planning and scheduling
• Promote “best in class” management practices
• Commit to achieving the operational and financial results
• 7 to 10 years of experience in operation excellence and change management programs
• Good knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry (upstream is preferred)
• Strong experience in mining could be accepted
• Good at Maintenance management
• Strong work stream management and tactical skills
• Ahead of a team of 5+ consultants (capable to adapt accordingly and, to engage the Client)
• Expert in workshop animation and training delivery
• “Hands on”, capable to work bottom-up and top down
• Results oriented
• Proven experience in implementation and operational effectiveness
• Good presentation skills (oral and PC)
• Very good level in PPT, proficient in Excel
• Skilled professionals used to deal with high-level stakes
• BOSIET + HUET ready
French fluent or native is mandatory as well as English. Other European language(s) will be a plus.
To be negotiate with the candidate.
Mail : email@example.com